Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bucket List: Day 3

We went a little lazy on Day 3 and made it a write letters to our pen pals kind of day and skill practice day for Little E. I of course had Princess Aurora dictate to me her letter, and then she drew her a picture. Ben 10 wrote his own letter, but needed a bit of coaching, because he is definitely my child that does NOT like writing. 

I am not sure if this is a boy/girl thing, because I have always loved writing, no matter what it was for. However, Ben 10 has got to despise writing about as much as he does taking a shower, haha!!

Little E did pages out of his Summer Bridge Activity book. I have him doing the Pre-K to Kindergarten book because that is as low as it goes and I figured at least it will help him get up to that level if nothing else. Princess Aurora and Ben 10 did several pages out of their book as well and again while Princess Aurora loved her pages, Ben 10 was against me?? That child is going to grey me prematurely, I promise you that.

Well overall it was a lazy day but we were productive and I kept them active to keep that summer boredom at bay.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment